Week 8B: Get a Visual

Jessica Oropeza - Jessie Oro Photography - @jessieorophoto
Nicole Ross - eARTH - @e_art_h_kosmetics
Elizabeth Spiering - Virtually You - @shopvirtuallyyou

Throughout this process, I have liked seeing all the different ways people display their business using Instagram. Being that we are at the beginning stages of posting on Instagram I liked how much I was able to see the theme and aesthetic of their business. Most of us had a simple brand name post and through that, you're able to establish a logo where people can recognize you from. I was also super interested in photography Instagram. I think it was smart that she displayed a variety of subjects on her Instagram because it allows potential clients to see your capabilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication- Business and Consumers

Week 16B: Planning Your Future Strategy & Wrapping up the Class