Week 12A: Using Other Online Tools
For my type of business (clothing) I believe the best online marketing tools I can use that will help me grow are Twitter and Pinterest. Twitter has a younger audience and is Facebook for the younger generation. Pinterest is something that would help with having a place to showcase our products.
As far as twitter goes I could easily use a lot of the content I already have for Facebook and use it for twitter as well. It is also a great way to interact with customers and a platform that would allow for more informal interactions. I have seen many companies have their Instagram where they become known but twitter becomes that place where people see more about the person behind the brand and are able to interact rather than just seeing photos and videos.
Pinterest would be something quick to post product shots and outfit ideas for people who are more invested in the brand. It is also an easy way to get your store out there because if someone sees an outfit they like they can't purchase it or really see anything besides the picture unless they click on the link that is in the picture. That link can go to your store, Instagram, Facebook, blog, etc. Overall giving you more traffic and increasing your chances of gaining a new customer.
As far as twitter goes I could easily use a lot of the content I already have for Facebook and use it for twitter as well. It is also a great way to interact with customers and a platform that would allow for more informal interactions. I have seen many companies have their Instagram where they become known but twitter becomes that place where people see more about the person behind the brand and are able to interact rather than just seeing photos and videos.
Pinterest would be something quick to post product shots and outfit ideas for people who are more invested in the brand. It is also an easy way to get your store out there because if someone sees an outfit they like they can't purchase it or really see anything besides the picture unless they click on the link that is in the picture. That link can go to your store, Instagram, Facebook, blog, etc. Overall giving you more traffic and increasing your chances of gaining a new customer.
Comments
Post a Comment