Week 15A: Optimizing Yourself and the Company
With google analytics, there are so many options to focus on depending on what you're trying to achieve for your business. As someone with a clothing store GVBY Boutique, I would first want to know my demographic. If my brand is for people ages 17-25 but the people I'm targeting are in their 30's then I need to reassess my marketing to have it be reaching the people intended for. Next, I would want to know where people are coming from, where my traffic is from. This will also allow me to optimize my marketing strategy. It can show me what platform I should focus on and which platform is not bring ing in any traffic and what might need to change. Lastly, I would want to look at content and how it is performing. This will help me know what type of clothes my audience is more drawn to helping me when it comes to stocking new items and knowing if they are going to sell or not.
Comments
Post a Comment